Friday, September 4, 2015

Reggie Wayne Happy About Tom Brady Verdict: "That"s My Quarterback"


Tom Brady Beats the NFL In Court and Gets "Deflategate" 4 Game Suspension Nullified By Judge!

FOXBORO, Mass. Reggie Wayne broke some hearts in Indianapolis on Thursday night.

The still-recently signed wide receiver was the lone New England Patriots player who would talk about U.S. District Court Judge Richard Bermans decision to vacate Tom Bradys suspensionThursday night. Wayne was asked if he was happy to see Bradys suspension nullified after the Patriots lost their preseason finale 12-9 to the New York Giants.

Yeah, thats my quarterback, Wayne said. So, yeah I am.

Peyton Manning and Andrew Lucks former-favorite target calling Brady his quarterback? Thats got to hurt the feelings of many a Colts fan.

Im excited hes available, Wayne said. Now Reggies gotta take care of what Reggies gotta take care of. Thats getting in my playbook, correcting all of the mistakes I made tonight and get better. Ive only been here a week and-a-half or so, so Im behind the eight-ball. Im excited hes available, and now I gotta do my job.

Wayne caught two passes on 10 targets for 24 yards from third-string quarterback Ryan Lindley. Wayne officially signed with the Patriots on Aug. 25 after spending his first 14 seasons with the Colts, and now he has a week to fully catch up before New Englands regular-season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Thursday.

I dont have a choice, Wayne said. The week is going to be here regardless of if Im ready or not. Theres a lot of stuff I can learn from tonight. Like I said, its still a week where I can continue to prepare and get ready.

Thumbnail photo viaStew Milne/USA TODAY Sports Images

Source: http://nesn.com/2015/09/reggie-wayne-happy-about-tom-brady-verdict-thats-my-quarterback/

No comments:

Post a Comment