Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Aaron Rodgers" family drama is about to be exposed


Plants Vs. Zombies 2 [126]: Aaron Rodgers Tackles In

So much for an Aaron Rodgers cameo on The Bachelorette.

With JoJo Fletcher set to visit the hometowns of her four remaining suitors next week, the Texas-bred beauty will be making a pit stop in Jordan Rodgers neighborhood in California. And while most of the Rodgers clan will be present for the meet-and-greet, the Green Bay Packers quarterback will be MIA as a result of his frosty relationship with his reality star brother.

My middle brother wont be there, Jordan told JoJo during Mondays episode. Like I said, I have a great relationship with my brother Luke.Me and Aaron really dont have much of a relationship.

Jordan previously saidhis bond with Aaron was complicatedon a podcast last month. He decided to elaborate, he said, for the sake of his lady love.

Its just kind of the way hes chosen to do life, and I chose to stay close with my family, my parents and my brother, Jordan continued. Its not ideal, and I love him. I cant imagine what its like to be in his shoes and have the pressure he has and the demands from people he has. Dont have hard feelings against him.Its just how things go right now.

Jordan, aformer Vanderbilt quarterbackwhos now retired from football, assumed his Super Bowl-winning sibling had seen an episode or two of The Bachelorette.And with the eldest Rodgers sibling, Luke, set to make his debut next week (judging by the previews), theres more to Jordans tale than hes letting on.

Its something we dont really talk about a whole lot, Luke shares with JoJo.

Looks like the Rodgers familys dirty laundry is heading to prime time whether Aaron likes it or not.

Source: http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/aaron-rodgers-family-drama-is-about-to-be-exposed/

No comments:

Post a Comment