Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Demi Lovato Releases Steamy New Song "Body Say"


Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (Official Video)

Soon after revealingnew single Body Say was on its way, Demi Lovato dropped the song on Apple Music, Spotify and Google Play.

Demi Lovato Announces New Single "Body Say" With t*****s Cover Art

Lovato recorded the sexy track -- with lyrics like You can touch me with slow hands/Speed it up, baby, make me sweat/Dreamland, take me there cause I want your s*x/If my body had a say, I wouldn"t turn away -- only a couple weeks ago before releasing it Friday (July 1). She tweeted to fans that she wanted you guys to hear it right awaywhats the point in waiting anymore.

The singer first teased Body Say earlier in the week with a set of n**e, black-and-white images takenfor the singles artwork.

Listen to a preview of the track via Spotify below.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7424023/demi-lovato-body-say-released-listen

No comments:

Post a Comment