Saturday, July 2, 2016

Drake And Rihanna Get To Slappin" Their Ugly Parts!


Drake - Take Care ft. Rihanna

Drake And Rihanna Are LOVERS!

I know, I knowthis is probably played out for you. But we do it for documentarian purposes as well. And we have to document that Drake and Rihanna are now a couple, or at least dating. Both of these two have had a lot of mates in the industry. G*d Bless.

But, they are dating.

I guess Drake is the big winner here since he immediately gets to deflect that pesky Joe Budden rap battle thats gotta be d*****g him on the low. Then again, after watching this video, maybe not.

Rihanna is a bad mamba jamba! Drake is Drake.

NAH, Drake is cool. I just dont like the thought of his hands all over my womans body parts.

I will be ok.

Source: http://allhiphop.com/2016/07/02/drake-and-rihanna-get-to-slappin-their-ugly-parts/

No comments:

Post a Comment