Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Man loses 140 pounds on Chick-fil-A diet


Chick Fil A Original with Lemonade

When Denver, Colorado, resident Alton Ward was at Texas A&M University four years ago, he said he weighed 355 pounds despite trying diets such as Jenny Craig, Atkins, juice diets and every other thing,ValdostaToday reported.

"All my life I knew I was big and I always wanted to lose weight," Ward told Business Insider.

Ward had been eating atChick-fil-Asince he was child. He knew it had healthy portions, so it was a good place to start. Texas A&M had one on campus and Ward would have several meals a week there.

Here"s what Ward"s meal plan looked like:

He ate two boiled eggs with oatmeal for breakfast.If he went toChick-fil-Afor lunch, he would have a grilled chicken wrap. If it was colder, he would get soup. He would frequently get salads with a little bit of ranch dressing. There were days he ate at the chicken restaurant twice a day, Business Insider said.

He also added an exercise program.He came up with a strength and cardio plan and he said he lost 140 pounds in 11-and-a-half months.

"I thinkChick-fil-Ais a great brand. It"s literally help me change my life because I was on my way to a heart attack or just having a stroke or diabetes in every way," Ward told Business Insider. "Chick-fil-Ajust helped me to take a step back and understand that I have to make a long-term change and find food that works for me and exercise that works for me and make it fun."

Lakana News

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/weird-news/man-loses-140-pounds-on-chickfila-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment