Saturday, July 9, 2016

Roger Federer fan chases tennis dreams


Roger Federer beaten by Milos Raonic, out of Wimbledon race| Oneindia News

The Courier-Journal 7:04 a.m. EDT July 8, 2016

Q-Up Xavier Ecarma is a student at Sayer Classical Academy and wants to be a professional tennis player. June 27, 2016(Photo: By Michael Clevenger, The CJ)Buy Photo

Xavier Ecarma, 13, is an eighth grader atSayers Classical Academy.

Every week, Q-Up will publish questions and answers from a teen in our area. Want to be featured? Go to courier-journal.com/qup and fill out the form online.

PEOPLE CALL ME: Xav (pronounced Zave).

I LIVE IN: Louisville.

I ALWAYS: Try my best.

I NEVER: Quit.

I AM MOST PROUD OF: Being a Christian.

I READ: Some autobiographies of great athletes and the Bible.

I WATCH: "SportsCenter" and "America"s Got Talent."

MY FAMILY INCLUDES: My mom, dad, older sister and younger brother.

MY FAVORITE FOOD IS: Hamburgers.

I LOVE: To play tennis.

IN TEACHERS I MOST APPRECIATE: Them being nice.

THE PERSON I MOST ADMIRE: Roger Federer.

I DREAM OF: Being the number one tennis player in the world.

I BELIEVE IN: G*d, my abilities and hard work.

I WANT TO BE: Aprofessional tennis player.

Buy Photo

Q-Up Xavier Ecarma is a student at Sayer Classical Academy and wants to be a professional tennis player. June 27, 2016(Photo: By Michael Clevenger, The C-J)

I SLEEP: Just enough.

MY WORST HABIT IS: Getting frustrated while competing.

MY BEST QUALITY IS: That I am competitive and fair.

IF I RULED THE WORLD I WOULD: Help the people of third world countries.

IF I WERE ON A DESERT ISLAND I WOULD WANT: Water and food.

I PLAY: Tennis and basketball.

ONE THING THAT MAKES ME SAD: Someone passing away.

ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY: Helping others and winning.

Read or Share this story: http://cjky.it/29BmUME

Source: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/life/2016/07/08/roger-federer-fan-chases-tennis-dreams/86307420/

No comments:

Post a Comment