Thursday, May 26, 2016

This student absolutely OWNED her Black Lives Matter counterparts who sabotaged Milo Yiannopoulos" event


Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder and Christina Hoff Sommers at UMass

This one voice of reason went widely unheard in all the news of the protesters shutting down the Milo Yiannopoulos event at DePaul University.

Luckily, Louder With Crowder brought it to our attention and we"re going to share it.

With protesters on stage shouting vulgarities and even threatening Milo, she took the mic and went on a rant that was nothing short of amazing.

Youre in a place and youre not respecting it. Im a white supremacist now? Because I believe in hard work and deciding that I need to make a life for myself makes me a racist, a bigot and a white supremacist? Youre not working hard right now. Youre being lazy and disrespectful, and Im pretty sure your parents didnt raise you to be disrespectful, she said while dealing with interruptions.

Its an opinion, guys. Its not going to kill you. If you believe in who you are, and know who you are, it will not bother you. I know who I am: Im Kate Danforth, I am a math major and junior at DePaul University and Im working my a*s off to become something, she added.

Boom.

Milo commended the student on her speech and pointed out, If theres anyone perpetuating stereotypes about blacks, its them.

Common sense is beautiful.

Source: http://www.therebel.media/this_student_absolutely_owned_her_black_lives_matter_counterparts_who_sabotaged_milo_yiannopoulos_event

No comments:

Post a Comment